So this is the start of something I would like to call My London Bucket List.
What is it? Well. I have recently moved to the city, but have hardly ever found myself in London doing exciting things and exploring properly, seeing things I’ve never seen before. SO, the meaning of this bucket list is for me to complete everything on it, in London, before I move back to university next July/August 2018 time.
So its something that is going to be pretty long winded, but thats not necessarily bad thing because it means there’ll be updates for you guys very now and then when I get some time off. This is also because I work full time and my Rota is rather odd, but when you live that close to the city who’s bothered hey? too much to do and see!
So below is My London Bucket List! There’s a few things I’m going to put on there that I’ve already done since moving nearby the city, but it makes no difference as for me I’ve done it, so I can tick it off gladly and write about too!
ANOTHER cracking thing about this London Bucket List is that my boyfriend, Brad, has said he will happily take part in helping me too explore London that little bit more! This made me a lot happier as I was hoping he would say yes, especially as we live together so it make absolute obvious sense to just head into London together! So he will be featured regularly as well!
The way Im going to show which ones on the list I have completed is making the text a different colour. So if the texts a different colour it means I’ve visited already and chances are if I haven’t posted about it already then it gives everyone something to look forward too when I do finally get around to writing it!
Alright guys, all the links you need will be posted below! I hope you enjoy this little journey of mine!
SEASON 1 –
- The London Bucket List
- The London Bucket List – Part 1, Camden, Primrose Hill & More!
- The London Bucket List – Part 2, Notting Hill Carnival & EGG
- The London Bucket List – Part 3, Brads Birthday Adventures!
- The London Bucket List – Part 4, The X Factor Final, Two 21st’s and Wishing I was Spanish
- The London Bucket List – Part 5, Winter Wonderland & NYD
- The London Bucket List – Part 6, Cookie Dough and Free Bars
- The London Bucket List – Part 7, The Shard & The Royal parts of London
- My London Bucket List – Part 8, A West End Show & Hotel Living
- My London Bucket List – Part 9, My FIRST Art Gallery/Exhibition!
- My London Bucket List – Part 10, My 21st Birthday Bucket List Adventure (The Daytime One!)
- My London Bucket List – Part 11, Gals Trip!
- My London Bucket List – Part 12, A Scientific & Pretty Pink Kinda Day
- My London Bucket List – Part 13, Taylor Swift & Friends @ Wembley
- My London Bucket List – Part 14, ‘You’re not hardcore, Unless you live hardcore’
- My London Bucket List – Part 15, For this weeks Beverages? Central London!
- My London Bucket List -Part 16, Mock The Week
- My London Bucket List – Part 17, The End (For Now).