The rules are simple and easy to follow. They are as follows:
- Display the blog award logo in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Another bloggers award/nomination!
God I love the blogger community, a huge thank you for the nomination Ronald! Make sure you go and check his blog out, its impressive, informative and a really enjoyable read!
My answers to Ron’s questions!
- How important do these blogging awards mean to you?
I love these blogging awards so much. When I am nominated it makes me feel warm inside knowing out there, there is this awesome blogging community out there which I am part of, people are actually interested in what I have to say!
- How has blogging helped you?
It helps me keep my focus and calm down. I love to blog after work to relax and take my mind of things. It’s also a really enjoyable hobby, I find a lot of pleasure in writing.
- If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
A new everlasting computer, the ability to time travel and to be a full time, paid travel blogger for a living!
- If the blogging community had rankings, what would be your rank?
I’d like to think I’d be at least the bottom of the middle. Ya girl isn’t BIG TIME enough, yet!
- What’s your take on blogging as a whole?And do you see more people take up blogging as a means to earn a living?
Blogging is a great way to experience new things, reviews, find new products, clothing, it’s an amazing platform of creative people. Yes! I’d love to make a living travelling and blogging about it!
- What is one dish you can never say no to?
Spaghetti Bolognese u dont have to ask me TWICE.
- What is something you’ve never done but really want to do?
Skydiving is a must. And cliff diving, and go to a cooking class! (Brad would be over the moon as man do I hate cooking but if I could just get into it, maybe I’d enjoy it) I could go on but we would be here for a while!
My Nominees for the ‘Real Neat’ Bloggers award are:
- Soph (@sophienaylor_) // Blog
- Lynnette (@pink_lynette) // Blog
- Jess (@awholelattejess) // Blog
- Bryony (@bbbbryony) // Blog
- Tathy (@vibrantandgray) // Blog
- Emmie (carpediememmie) // Blog
- Lindsey (Lindzy92) // Blog
And my 7 Questions for these bloggers are;
- What is your dream blogging goal?
- Someone gives you £10,000, what do you do with it?
- Tell us about yourself, explain yourself in 3 words
- What does blogging mean to you?
- Do you like horror movies?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Tea or Coffee?
Thank you again to Ron for the nomination! I can’t wait to read the responses!