Hey all, welcome to my post on The Sunshine Blogger award!
Just to keep you all in the loop before we get started, I travel to Budapest tomorrow! So there will be no Whatever Wednesdays until I return from Buda on August 31st!
Its the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Big thank you too IndefinitelyJ for nominating me! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it, Don’t forget to check out her blog featuring her life, her way!
So what are the rules?
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog to this post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions, different to the ones you’ve answered.
- List the rules
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo above on your post and blog site!
So here are the questions that IndefinitelyJ asked me! I’ve been looking forward to answering these!
- What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?
Don’t panic. There is no need to panic, if you can sort it out in the next 10 days? why worry. If it can be sorted in the next month? why worry. It’ll only make your anxiety worse.
- Who inspires you the most in life?
My mum. She is an amazing woman. I actually can’t express just how much I love her and how much she inspires me.
- What is your favourite podcast currently?
I don’t listen to podcasts! Although my boyfriend does and he talked quite highly of them. So I might have to give them a go soon!
- What is the most important thing in your life?
At the moment? University. I am SO determined to be able to pass this final year and graduate with a good grade.
- What language would you most like to learn instantly?
SPANISH, DEFINITELY. I live for the language, its just beautiful and sexy all at the same time. I tried to teach myself at one point but I got far too distracted with life. I am considering having proper lessons!
- What are you watching on Netflix currently (if you don’t have Netflix what are you watching in general?)?
The new series of Orange Is The New Black is definitely on the cards as well as Suits once I get back to uni! I am also really big into my crime dramas and documentaries. I’ve been watching Drug Lords and Lock Up, they’re really good.
- How do you remain positive?
I usually have to tell myself that everything will be fine at least once a day. I also read a lot of quotes that are motivational or make you realise its not all bad. I also write and see family and friends to stay positive.
- If you could be anything what would you be?
An Author or a real and official Travel Blogger. Thats the dream.
- You’re hosting a dinner party! You can invite 5 people, dead or alive, who are you inviting and what would you cook for them?
- Ariana Grande 2. Dua Lipa 3. The Queen 4. Gordon Ramsey 5. Conor Maynard.
Hopefully the benefit of inviting Ramsey would be that I don’t have to cook, but If I DID. It would be my signature Spaghetti Bolognese because its the only dish I am really good at.
- What is your favourite book?
The Noughts and Crosses books by Malore Blackman. There are 4 books in the series and they are all phenomenal, I have read them twice! I couldnt put them down. A Close second is the Maze Runner Series too.
- Where is your happy place, what is it, is it even real or is it a state in your mind?
My happy place is very real. Its the sea. Nothing matters once I am in that water, no matter where we are in the world, rain or shine. I am the happiest girl alive and there is no question about it.
So after answering all of those wonderful questions, the dinner party one being the hardest one to answer, I will now nominate 11 bloggers of my own for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
So In no particular order:
- Abbie Jane Wanders
- Life With Lynette
- Steph Loves
- The Longing Wanderer
- Earth To Connie
- Lou Does Travel
- Life Of A Blind Girl
- Life In A Suitcase
- Alys Journal
- Jessica Lee Cole
- life in Disneyland
Go Check out all of their amazing blogs and content!
Please do not feel pressured to write this blog post, you do not have to if you do not wish!
Alright so next up is my 11 questions for my 11 nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
MY 11 QUESTIONS;
- Where is your favourite travel destination?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- You’re ordering Chinese! What do you get?
- What would you rather fight, A Horse sized duck or a Duck sized horse?
- What do you do to relax?
- What has been your proudest moment?
- Do you have a nickname? Share it with us!
- What is Your moto or quote to live by?
- Would you prefer to live in a country or in a city and why?
- Tell me about yourself in 3 words?
- What motivates you to blog?