The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nomiante bloggers for the award.
Now Personally I have never ever EVER been nominated for anything like this so this is my first time ever doing something like this as a blog post.
Firstly thank you to my Wonderful friend Hannah for nominating me. Not only is she a beautiful person but she also has a beautiful blog! You can find her blog right here! She has some really fun blog posts so check out her page whenever you can!
So as I said this is the first time I have ever written something like this or be nominated and I am very grateful so I am ready to do the same for others! So I will post my nominees below who I think deserves to be recognised for the Versatile Blogger Award and then below that my 7 facts about myself!
Okay, so without further ado, here are my nominees in no particular order! :-
- Rambling Woman Blog
- Lucy Anna – Bon Voyage Lucy
- Real Life with Lou
- Emily Luxton Travel
- Lotsasmiles Photography Blog
- Binging on a Budget
- Jasmine Eclipse – Lifestyle
You all have amazing blogs and deserve to be recognised!
Now here are 7 facts about myself! :
- I LOVE working in customer service. I am a very talkative person so any job that involves loads of contact with members of the public on a day to day basis? You can sign me up right away.
- I was a beach lifeguard for 3 and a half years. It was amazing and I loved the tan I would get, I got to work on multiple of my favourite hometown beaches, it was bliss, such a great Job!
- I LOVE DOGGOS AND CANT WAIT TO OWN ONE OF MY OWN.
- I bite my nails and always have done since I was a lil gal, which is why I try and get acrylics and shellacs as often as i can on my nails so that they actually grow and look pretty.
- I Get really hangry when I don’t eat. Sometimes when I get home from work I have to eat before I speak to my boyfriend it’s that bad, I’m so bad!
- I am addicted to tea. Long day at work? Tea. First thing in the morning? Tea. Having a cigarette? Tea. Before I go to bed? Tea. TEA ALL DAY IF I COULD.
- I LIVE TO TRAVEL. I’m incredibly broke and trying to get through my study at the moment, once I’m finished, I will be planning and ready to go all over the world!!
My next travel adventure is to Budapest in August, I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
So those are just 7 facts about myself, Trust me I could definitely go on! I could talk for days and anyone who knows me knows that well.
Thank you for reading and again its been awesome to be nominated, thank you again Hannah!!