Hey Guys, If you’ve managed to find your way here then you’ve reached the start! (Hopefully you discovered the page explaining what all this was for first but you catch my drift, if you didn’t, here!)
Below is my bucket list of thins to do in London before the end of the year, its your typical touristy stuff of course so dot think its going to be some super edgy bucket list with different things to do, yeah there will be a few things, but its pretty standard! I hope you will take to the time to read and enjoy it as much as I did!
Im going to aim to complete everything on the list by July 2018, So lets do this! The list will be added too after I have published this post so it will be ever growing during the year also!
Green = DONE IT M8
IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW! I would really really appreciate others experiences and where to go too so if there is anywhere to recommend please do so!
The Bucket List
- Visit St Pauls Cathedral
- Drinks in the Shard
- Go to a show on the west end, preferably Wicked or Book of Mormon of COURSE, love musicals, LOVE EM. (We went to see Book of Mormon, it was AWESOME, Highly hilarious and recommend big time).
- Cereal Killer Cafe, Camden
- Tour of Wembley Stadium (this one was a bit of a given).
- London Zoo
- Harry Potter Studios
- The Shoeboxe’s in Shoreditch
- Visit the Shakespeare Globe
- Go to Buckingham Palace and see the changing of the guard.
- Walk across Tower Bridge
- The London Dungeons
- Climb up Primrose Hill and Enjoy the view
- Eat all the wonderful food at Camden Market
- Visit the Cookie Dough Store / Naked Dough
- Ditch CityMapper and get a little lost!
- Boat ride down the Thames
- The Imperial War Museum
- Visit Alexandra Palace
- MADAME TUSSAUDS
- WESTFIELDS, Stratford
- Get a Coffee in the Sky Garden
- The Crossrail Place roof, Canary Wharf
- A night out in London! its got to be done really: Fabric / Egg / Printworks / Ministry of Sound / Tobacco Docks / Tiger Tiger (these are some of the clubs I want to visit, they play the good tunes trust)
- Notting Hill Carnival
- National Science Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Winter Wonderland
- Yorkshire pudding wraps in Soho
- Boedeans in Soho
- Ride on the London Eye
- Dinner in the Savoy
- Stay At the Waldorf
- SLIDE DOWN THE LARGEST SLIDE AT THE OLYMPIC PARK
- The Ice Bar in Camden
- Visit the Olympic Park Generally, its been a while since the olympics so its probably wise and I have still never been.
- Borough Market
- Visit Gods Own Junkyard
- Walk along the Canal at Camden
- Walk down Little Venice, Paddington
- Visit Kew Gardens, ALL OF IT.
- Chislehurst Caves
- Lady Dinah’s Cat Cafe
- Have a Brick Lane curry
- Climb the O2
- Go to a gig at Brixton
- Visit the fuckoffee Cafe
- Go to an event at the ExCel London
- Event at the O2 London
- Botanist Broadgate Circle, Liverpool Street
- Visit the Palm Vaults
- Hackney City Farm (This horse is ACTIN UP)
- Broadway Market
- Colombia Road flower market
- Visit the Millennium Bridge (The one from Harry Potter)
- Somerset House
- Tate Modern & Cafe
- Royal Albert Hall
- See the Ballet
- Kingston Dominos Phone box
- Visit Ballie Ballerson in Shoreditch